If you want to keep in touch with what the National B2B Centre has to offer then you may wish to sign-up as a member so that you can receieve our monthly newsletter.
Newsletter subscribers are the first to find out about new online marketing training courses, business support opportunities (e.g. Coaching for High Growth Businesses) and the latest e-business articles and guides from the B2B Centre.
One of the favourite sections of the newsletter is “Interesting Links” where we highlight a list of the month’s most interesting business(ish) websites.
Something like this;
- Start Up Britain was launched to coincide with the Budget. It provides advice and special offers from leading
companies like Blackberry to help start-ups and growing businesses.
- 21 ways to increase your Facebook fanbase from Social Media Examiner. Yes, you have to do something to get people to follow you.
- If you are struggling with developing content for all of your Social Media
activity then here are 50 ways to improve your writing skills.
- TED Ideas Worth Spreading offers talks and presentations from experts and thinkers on a range of topics under the broad headings of technology, education and design.
- Fiverr is a site where people share
things they are willing to do for $5. Coventry-based Acorn Printing had this promo video
produced for the princely sum of £3!
Associate e-marketing specialist